Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Updates...

Well hello all! Not too much to report here, but just wanted to check in and hope that you are all doing well! To my kids: Hope you guys had a great christmas break and are back and studying harder than ever! ;) To my fellow staff: Hope your holidays were good and that you enjoyed the time off! To everyone else, well, I've talked to a lot of you, but for those I didn't, like before, hope your holiday and new year went well!

I have the day off today so I'm just running around base doing errands before I can go back home. Fun stuff though. Just got done hanging out with friends at the "meeting place" here on base where I was asked by the staff to call out Bingo! :) It was fun and I think I did a really good job! Must have been that charisma showing through! ;) Then we played poker (just for chips, no money) and had some fun with that.

So there isn't really an official date when I'm coming home, but it "should" be around the 17th of this month. That will be good as to give me a few days off before getting back to teaching! I'll need to recuperate after the long journey home so a good couple days of sleep should do me well! ;)

Well, that's about it from me. Going to go rent a couple of movies and relax on my day off then get lots of rest! Haven't been sick in a couple of weeks now so that's a positive! (knock on wood!).

Take care all and I can't wait to see you all very soon!

All my best,
Paul

No comments: