Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Anticipation....

Alright, so I got all of my processing done today. Got my family stuff set up, bills set up, and packing as I type this (lots of stuff, had to take a break). I'm already missing my students and DTA. I truly feel at home there and miss you all so much already.

I'm nervous about tomorrow, but am really excited. I'm hoping to be able to do some off base activities to possibly visit a school or something to truly make this an "educational" experience! I already have some presents for my kids, yep, you guys in room 211! Can't wait to find more fun stuff over there to bring back and share.

Well, I have a really long day tomorrow and the next few days. I miss you all, love you and here's to wishing you all the happiest of holidays and a wonderful new year!

No comments: