Thursday, December 11, 2008

Longest leg done!

Ok, so that was a very, very long flight, but I've been told it was the longest of all the legs. About 7 hours in the air, but what made it worse was the fact that I was in the front row of the middle section which meant absolutely no leg room! Not fun, but I survived. We flew on a DC-10 and it was loaded front to back with military personnel. I sat next to the gentleman from my unit so that made it at least more comfortable to know the person sitting next to me.

Not much to see here in Rammstein, Germany, besides another USO area! This one is more open, but still as cozy and with plenty of amenities (look that word up class!!). We only stay here about an hour then it's off to Turkey! :) I hope you all (my class and other classes) are able to track me on the map for my journey! Helps with an easy lesson doesn't it teachers?

Anyway, not much else to report, just had decent meals on the plane, watched "Hancock" (pretty funny!) and slept! Or at least attempted to. Take care all and I'll talk to you on the next leg perhaps, or maybe at my final destination!

I'm gonna go find some German food!

No comments: