Tuesday, December 16, 2008

To the kids and teachers at DTA.....

I just wanted to get a message in to you all before you all enjoy your holidays with your family and friends! Know that I'm thinking about you and can't wait to get back to you all! I sat down the other day and went through all of the wonderful cards, pics, and messages you all sent me! Thank you so much!

To my class: I hope you all are treating Mrs. Reid with the same amount of honest respect you show to me! She will be letting me know if you aren't! ;) Anastazia, hope you are doing ok. BJ, thanks for the family pic that I keep on my nightstand here, you too Delquan! Jordan, thanks for my plane that I fly around my room (my roomie thinks I'm nuts)! Safiyah, A'tum, Rashad, and Doug, hope you all are keeping table one in check! ;) Emily, thanks for the cookies, they were scrumptious! Gerritt, you turning your homework in?? ;) You know I love ya bud! Isaiah and Aisha, hope you two are still adjusting as well as I know you are! Chekelia, Trevor, you guys ok? :) Asia, you bring a smile everytime I think about ya! Alaiyah, I hope all is well with you too! Ulisher, buddy, you better be getting all blue dots by the time I get back! :) Montrell, I know you're still the reliable one! Denise, you better still have that smile on your face! :) And Jamel, remember man, you are in control of you! I know you can do it!

To DTA: I thank you all for the thoughts, well wishes, and prayers for my trip! Know that I'm thinking about all of you and want you all to have a very merry christmas and wonderful new year! I'll see you all very soon and am wishing you nothing but the best! Take care!

All my best,
Paul

1 comment:

Leisa Reid said...

Hello Mr. D.

Your student miss you and are anxious for your return.

Mrs. Reid